Biblical Training Academy
We exist to provide academic instruction in four areas of study to serious students in an online environment. We do not grant degrees or certificates, or award academic credit. Our courses are designed for the churchgoer specifically. Moreover, BTA is FREE! Christian Publishing House has been offering courses since 2007.
- Basics of Biblical Studies (8 Classes)
- Biblical Studies (17 Classes)
- Evangelism (4 Classes)
- Biblical Language (5 Classes)
"Deep study is no guarantee that mature faith will result, but shallow study guarantees that immaturity continues." Dr. Fields
We are conservative Bible scholars, who have come together to offer every Christian the opportunity at a biblical training education, so they can follow the calling they have received.
Biblical Training Academy—Entirely Online!
It is our goal of helping every Bible student (all Christians are Bible students) to grow in knowledge and understanding of their Bible. ALL of this is offered online!
Biblical Training Academy—Who Are You?
(1) YOU will be able to defend God's Word as inspired and fully inerrant
(2) YOU will be able to contend for the faith
(3) YOU will be able to help those who doubt
(4) YOU will be able to evangelize and carry out the Great Commission in YOUR own community
(5) Become better in sharing YOUR faith and defending truth
(6) YOU will be able to teach others the truth of God's Word in YOUR congregation
Biblical Training Academy—Take Courses As an Individual or Group
Churches and Bible Study Groups
Take these classes together!
- Be trained to more effectively share God's Word with anyone
- Be trained to defend God's Word
- Be trained to defend the faith
- Be trained to help those that have begun to doubt
- Be trained to answer those tough Bible questions
- Be trained so that when you evangelize, it is with confidence
- Be trained to interpret Scripture, so as to get at what the author meant
- Be trained to study better and more efficiently
Biblical Training Academy
Remember YOUR Creator in the Days of YOUR Youth—Ecclesiastes 12:1
Prepare YOURSELF for Entry Level Positions
This course can prepare you for (1) entry-level positions in the church (1 Tim. 3:2; 2 Tim. 2:24; Jam 3:1; Tit 1:9), and (2) other Christian institutions, as well as (3) as well as improving your evangelism of unbelievers (Matt 28:19-20), in addition to (4) helping you to apologetically defend the Word of God and the faith (1 Pet. 3:15; Jude 13, 22-23). Finally, (5) it can help you to effectively share God's Word in your community and on the internet.
- Assistant Pastor
- Education Director
- Men's Ministry Leader
- Women's Ministry Leader
- Children's Ministry Leader
- Senior Ministry Leader
- Small Group Biblical Studies Leader
- Biblical Studies Classes
CRISIS OF FAITH Saving Those Who Doubt by Edward D. Andrews
UNDERSTANDING THE CREATION ACCOUNT: Basic Bible Doctrines of the Christian Faith by Edward D. Andrews
CONVERSATIONAL EVANGELISM by Edward D. Andrews
HOW TO INTERPRET THE BIBLE: An Introduction to Hermeneutics by Kieran Beville